Spices of life

Ma3rad Thaqafi a.k.a Cultural Exhibition was held through this week. This exhibtion is a platform for us, as a Malaysian student to show the whole Arab countries that we are a developing and beautiful countries. Also to teach them how to respect others that differ from them. This exhibition is a programme under the International Student Office (ISO) which suppose to expose the Jordanians about other countries (since they are living under the stress and also lack of information about outside world).

I was elected as a coordinator for this programme. After I had selected my collegues, we gather and discuss about the booth. And the result is what already be done. Maybe it's not as perfect as we hope, yet it still worth a thousand words. Thanks to my assistant and all of my collegues who had made this possible. There are more than ten countries participated in this year exhibition. Ranging from the gulf countries, the Syam, African and not to forget Malaysia.

Today, we had a silat show. It was a good one. Even the sound system doesn't work. Well, all you need are men and the technique itself. Lol! But today, something bad really happen. When two of my friends were involved in an accident near our place. They were in the taxi, which was hit by another car i think. Alhamdulillah, god still want them to be someone and contribute something on this world. Only one of them were badly but not seriously injured. He was given ten stiches on the forehead. Yet, I still here. Doing nothing when they need me.

There's to many things to tell and to little time to tell everthing. Or probably, God wants me to keep everything by myself. Or maybe someday I'll tell you guys about it. About what I fell. About my real life. About my true identity. About anything that matter to me. Well I guest, blogging wasn't the only way to do it. Anyway, I guest I got to put a stop here. Since its already 1.30 a.m, and I need to wake early tomorrow. Insyallah, till next time.

p/s: thanks to everyone who participated in this year exhibition. It has been such a great joy of working together with you guys. Maybe there will be no next year. I guest, this is where I should thank everyone. Especially my assistant and secretary, Farah and Sarah for their devotion to this occasion. And also to all my collegues; Ihsan, Sophee, Syafiq, Aiman, Aliaa, Ain, Hajar, and Faezza. Thank you once again.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar