Life like this

Yesterday, HLS examination was really a fuss. We'll I didn't do really well. Thanks to my laziness i deserve what i got. Huhuhu~ After went home from examination, me, Tadiin, and Wajdi we went to Indian Restaurant near Circle Nasim. Well we went there to enjoy our lost in the battle against the Qs. And also to enjoy the taste of spices which is rarely seen in local cuisine.

Later that evening, I'm enjoying my evening rest with lust of sleeping (since I didn't get a good night sleep. Thanks to the exam). It was the most interesting and enjoyable sleep I ever encounter. Hahaha~ I woke up at night to find my room was filled with darkness. I stand on my feet and went straight to get my daily needs. Then went back to my pc to only find that it didn't work really well in summer. So right now, I got to switch my workstation to my notebook. Even it wasn't that good to compare with my pc, still it's in good condition (since I know a little bit how to handle it. Not like my other friends, who found that their notebooks were infected by various viruses. Hehe~)

Right now, as I'm writing this entry I'm thinking of getting myself to a state that will never be accepted by my friends ; being a nerd whom just finish his time with books rather than his friends. I just wanna be myself rather be someone that I really don't know. Well this is a fact that I had to accept, that I'm now a medical student. It's a totally different eviroment from the world I use to be in. From my past, which most of my time were spent on other things like internet, programming, games, playing, chatting, and disturbing peoples.

I hope that one day I'll find my true identity. And I hope that identity will get me closer to my creator. I always envy people with what they got. But when I get my hand on what they got, it feel like it was nothing. As I always tell myself that ; I will always trying to get what I want. And I will look at it until I get it. Then, it will nothing at all. I don't know if it's a good thing to do or not. The same goes to people I like. I will always love to look at. Until the day I got them. They'll be like the others. So due to this thought, I think I would just wait till the day that I'm ready to take the B.I.G responsibility. For now I think that I'll just wait and see.

Today, one of my jr asked me a question that is really something. I do't know where the &%$* that he get that idea. Well, I answered in a simple way that I would just wait till the day come. The day which I'll be ready to take that B.I.G responsibiltiy. Even I ike to disturb people doesn't really mean I like them (not the ordinary 'like', its a big 'LIKE'). This is just myself. The one that I never show it to the world. So people out there, please don't be fooled by what you see. What you see is just the mask that I wear to fool you guys. If I ever manage to fool you guys, still I cannot fool myself.

So there you go. A little secret about myself. And my parents used to say that I should work faster or in other word that I should just do what is necessary to get something or you would lost to your little brother (due to his nature to take what is mine.) I guess that's all for now. Till next time, ja-ne~

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar