Alhamdulillah....

Assalammualaikum and good day everyone. First of all I would like to thank everyone who had given me support after all this time. I know that I've been a REAL JERK lately. Sorry for that. But anyway thank you again to everyone. Well, today is Malaysia's 49th Independence Celebration. I don't know really happen in Malaysia. But here in Jordan, we celebrate it with a very glorious celebration. As today I had to go to The Malaysian Embassy for the preparation of the celebration at the level of Embassy where the guests would be all High Consulates and Embassy of all nations here in Amman.

And on Saturday, there will be celebration for the students in Jordan. There will be a lot of activities. But unfortunately, I won't particpate in anything except for one; acara makan. Hehehehehe. All the Malaysian students who is currently available in Jordan are invited to go (since so many of the students went back to Malaysia). The occasion will take the whole saturday.

And thinking about Independence, I wonder if I ever think about how my country were founded. How we get our Independence from the British because we were one of the British Colonies. There's so many stories about it. And also stories how our heroes fight the communist who want to tear our country apart after the Japanese occupation. I hope that I'll take notes of all these things and use it as a catalyst to go further. I would like personnally to thank every Malaysian War Heroes for what they had done and what they had sacrificed in order to get where we are today.

To all of my friend out there, remember that what we had today is the work of the previous generation. Please do not take it for granted. Love it. Feel it. Live it. And embrace it. For we don't know what we can contribute to our country in future. So don't let loose of your guard. Always be ready for what ever coming towards us. For that what makes us, Malaysian unique from the others. The most important thing is that no matter what race we are, what relegion we are, always remember that being a true Malaysian is always a once in a lifetime opportunity. So don't let it slips away without contributing towards development and towards reaching the vision 2020.

Guess I've talk a lot. Anyway thank you again to all for being my friend. I'll always remember what you guys had told me. From now on, I won't let anything hold me to the ground. I'll fly away. Even if there's any, I'll face it with gut. For I want to be a true Malaysian. But if you guys ever see me doing something wrong, do not hesitate to let me know or to give me advice. Cause that's all I need from my friends. "Apalah guna seorang kawan jikalau dia tidak dapat membantu kawannya yang lain". Thank you very much......


Salam Kemerdekaan yang Ke-49

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar