Muhammad Mutawalli in memory....

Sunday, August 20th. The last day for me with my friend; my housemate, my dinner tablemate and my "in crime partner", Mutawalli. He already left this land for good (hehe~ actually good for him since he cannot concentrate anymore toward his study). I actually don't know what really in his head. The only thing that I knew is that he's really happy this morning when we sent him off to airport. Well, this is what I've been keeping for the last few weeks. So to all my friends out there, I here by announcing that Wali is no more in Jordan.*sigh*

As I've mentioned before that I'm going to tell a shocking news. Maybe it's not for others, still for me it's a shocking one. Well for the last two years we've been living under the same roof, eating on the same table and drinking from the same bottle of water. But in the end, it turn that he left us earlier. Actually, I don't really in the mood of writing an entry (sorry if this entry is a bit dull since I'm a little sad about this thing and no so in the mood of writing a good one). So I guess this all I can say for the time being.

Wali, if you read this blog please know that you'll always be in our heart. You're a wonderful guy and always been there for us. You're kind of special to all people around you. There will be no more "bulatan", no more gossiping, no more cursing people, no more weekend activities (geez. sure it will be a boring one) and the sad one is that, there is no more delicious things to eat (guess I'm gonna loss some weight afterwards). Anyway thank you for being such a good friend. Insyallah we'll meet again. Till then....



Me and Wali at Aqaba



Summer 2005 Memory


Till we meet again my friend.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar