Life without friends....

Well it's been almost a week since everyone left for Malaysia for summer holidays. So only me and a few buddies left here in Irbid. Since the new students are coming, so we kinda busy here looking for new houses (read: new house for students but actually they are old. *sigh*). Still when I'm lying idle or reading books, I feel really lonely here. Have nothing else to do. No real friends to talk to. And the best part is no one to cook for me. I wonder, will I be able to endure it a little bit more? That a question that I don't know how that I'm going to answer it.

And it's been a week since Wali left us. He's such a good guys with a typical teenager's attitude. There's nothing more to say about him. Only that he'll always be with us here in our heart. Back to the case. Well, I really don't know this feeling but it really make me sick. I really feeling lonely here. With no one to talk, no one to turn to, and no one to play with. Well guess this is life. I wonder how can certain people can live by their one without others. For me, I think I'll choke to death if I live on my own. HELP ME!!!!!!

Since I've been playing around so much this year, the result is not looking so good. So I guess must work harder in order to stay put in this school. Guys, this thing really kills me. I really need some good advice or wisdom words. Cause right now, I feel a little drifted away from the mainland. I think I didn't really pray hard recently. Well, I know that our iman a.k.a faith can really be as thick as the onion skin (as there is say like that), but I don't see why I should be like this. Maybe because there's no one to turn to I think. So I think that's why people always say that we have to seek for the everlasting love of HIS. Because HE won't abandon us in time we need HIM the most. Yet, people didn't know that why their prayer are not answered. Actually he always there looking at us.

This is how a typical not so brilliant medical student like me have in his head. Well you guys know that I once went to visit a clinic here in Irbid. For what reason that's something only me and few friends know what and you guys don't have to worry because it's not something really BIG. Well the doctor there once told me that life as a medical student is not just here in medical school. Actually our journey is way over. Actually once you have step into the medical school, your whole life will be as a medical people. Eat medicine, drink medicine, sleep medicine, play medicine, and have a family of medical people (woopss, I guest I talk too much. hehehe).

If you guys want to know what this means, it's life as a medical student. This is the real life. Actually people always being blurred by the BIG TIME doctors. And they say to their kids that someday you can be like that person. So you have to do medice. Go get good grades then apply for medical school. "If you don't get it, don't you guys ever thinking of going home" (this dialogue is being made to clearify the situation here). This is one thought that we have to clear from our people. Why people always relate good result, and you have to do medicine? After all this time, all I can see is people ditching school because they don't have passion for medicine. They said that they were told by their parents, friends, and teacher to do medicine. But what they really want to do is something else. So if there is parents of people out there reading this blog, let me make it clear ; don't ever ask you child to do want they don't like doing. You guys are going to take them to the crust of the earth. Or you guys even will sink them to the bottom of the ocean. Leave them alone. Let them make their own mind on what they're going to further their study in. (note: the writer just talk on behalf of unlucky people. But he himself wish to do medicine on his own. So don't get the wrong idea).

I guess I've talk alot. Yeah since there's no one to turn to, I guess I just put all my feeling here in this blog. Actually got alot of other things to say. But I guess that's all for now. Got to run some errand here. That's what you have to pay for living alone. Hope that I won't be in this state forever, Insyallah. To all my friends in Malaysia (either you guys really study there, or just went home for vacation), happy holiday. And out of all, Happy Independence Day. As on the 31st of August, Malaysia will be celebrating her 49th Independence Day. That's all for now.


0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar