"If it wasn't this.... it'd be something else"


Good old-day


Hah... don't really know what to tell. Just this pics. Showing my friends here in Jordan (read closetest friends). Well as this monday will be our last day in this second year of medical school. When we come back next september, insyallah we all will be in the third year. Except then we gonna have major changes. All of us won't be living under the same roof again. There will be no more loafing like the good old days. There will be no more laughter and jokes are gonna be less interesting. Many things will change. May be AllAH has his own plan for everyone of us. So we just gonna sit back and enjoy every last moment together. I hope that even if all of us do part, it will only be for awhile. Not for eternity.

Well today, I've seated my immonological paper which I found that really hurts my heart as the questions really hard to think off. Well, I've try my best. I've put my effort in this exam and now the only thing that I can do is pray to HIM. May HIM grant HIS mercy on me. Well if anything happen maybe there's something for me. I do remember a saying from film Elizabethtown, "If it wasn't this.... it'd be something else". It's actually have a very beautiful meaning. AllAH has HIS own ways for us. He didn't create us for nothing. He do has HIS purpose creating us on this world. But the most important thing is that we already tried everything.

Well much too much to say, yet too little space and time. Insyallah, as the time flies everything will be unveiled. There's nothing to worry about. As I've mention before (I think I have. Don't I?), that life itself is a happiness. We don't have to wait till we graduate to get happiness. Or we don't have to become a doctor to gain happiness. Because as the time goes on, there will be much more challange that we had to undertake. There will be much more competition that we had to be part of. There will be time that we will at the lowest point of our life and also time when we will be at the top of the world. Yet everything won't give us happiness. As we all already know that, a man won't feel enough of what he has. The urge for more will make him an unhappy person. So why do we have to wait to get happiness. As long as the happiness that we choose didn't oppose the syariah of Islam (laws of life in Islamon how to deal with everything).

So my friends, if you guys were reading this entry remember that every day in my life I will always cherish everything that we had done together. The moment we spent together will always be in my mind. As for today, we are brothers in Islam. Actually every moslem are brothers. A brother must do good things to his brother. But please forgive me if all these times I've done bad things to you guys (also to my sisters). I just want to tell you guys that how much I love you guys. You guys meant something to me. Well as I've said before, "If it wasn't this..... it'd be something else".


Learning to Fly by Tom Petty

Well I started out down a dirty r oad
Started out all alone
And the sun went down as I crossed the hill
The town lit up the world got still

Im learning to fly but I aint got wings
Comin down is the hardest thing

Well the good old days may not return
And the rocks might melt, and the sea may burn

Im learning to fly but I aint got wings
Comin down is the hardest thing

Well some say life will beat you down
Break your heart, steal your crown
So I started out for God kno ws where
But I guess Ill know when I get there

Im learning to fly around the clouds
But what goes up must come down

Im learning to fly but I aint got wings
Comin down is the hardest thing
Im learning to fly around the clouds
But what goes up must come down

Im learning to fly
Im learning to fly

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar