24-hour view: A Medical Student's Life (formerly known as diari bergambar) Tagged by : Faez Baherin

Today i didn't sleep until 5.00 in the morning. I watched a movie which is called so retro by Abg Acap, "A Walk to Remember" all by myself. Then, i perform my subuh prayer and got to wake my friends for subuh prayer. Then, i went to sleep. Woke up at 8.15 a.m. Then, Shin Chan called me and asking me either am i going to the class or not. Off we go to the school by bus. Arrived at JUST around 9.10 a.m. I, Aizat and Shin Chan, we went straight to the class. When we reached the class, we fell a bit different ( why is this class feel empty?). Then we saw some malaysian student went out. So knew that the class already finished. Feel a bit disappointed annd being laugh by some girls (they know who they are), we decide to saty for a while in the class since we took such trouble to come to the class.

After sometime, Dr. Nidal Khubaz and Dr. Jaafar come in ( isn't the CVS already finished?). I thought that maybe something gone wrong or what. Actually they were there just to discuss the questions from the previous system. We stay for awhile. The discussion getting boring, we decide to leave. Went to cafe to have our brakefast. There we saw Wali and Aladin getting their brakefast. Wali got his Histology Lab. We decide to join them since there were a lot of people. We chat for awhile. Then we went to the library to get our copy of the system syllibus. Feeling disappointed, we went home.

On the bus, i remembered being told by Tadin to call him when i reached Balad. He's going to get new carpets for his new room (he's going to move out this week). Walk at balad with Tadin looking for nice young lady new carpet and curtain. After that went to Tadin's new room. Looking around. Went back just to found that my blog was visited by the girls. Then when to Mat3am Umari and hacing my lunch (my favourite, mansaf and smoked chicken). Updating my blog and playing around while chat with few friends about class.

My clock showed 5.45 p.m., received sms from Rahmat saying that our team going to play in tonight futsal game. Played the game. Lost to Tadin's team by 1 point. Went to Abu Mahmud for dinner. Got myself shawarma arabi ma3a baid (like kyros kebab back at Malaysia with egg filling) and a glass of Jordan's Nascafe. Went home. End up writing this entry because tagged by hata. I think that's how i live mylife as a medical student in Jordan. And I wonder how do I go trough the tough life as a medical student. o.O

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar