8th of March

Assalammualikum and good day everyone.... It's been awhile since my last entry. Well that doesn't mean that I don't have anything to write. The truth is that I didn't find any leisure to write an entry. Probably because we're (me and my friends) having discussion all night except for weekend which I spent most of them playing games (oh, I shouldn't do that).

Well this, entry is specially dedicated to my house mate, Abd Hadi Damanhuri who celebrates his birthday on the 8th of March. He'll turned 20 this year. Well Hadi, it's been 20 years since your first breath on this planet earth. Only one thing to ask ourselves, after all this times, things, life and all of it what have we done in his favors?

After thinking for awhile, the answer should bring up this question, Who am I? And the question will continues until we reach the last answer that surely will bring us closer to HIM. My friends, it's never too late to turn back to the right path. He never denied our right, yet we always deny His. If you were in His place, surely you'll turn your back don't you? Well He's no that kind of thing. Instead He's always been there and still will be for us. In times of fear and chaos. In times of our darkness, our lost.

Never turn your back on something that's love able. Which His love will never disappoint you. Not like others love. Always remember that. You'll never find anyone better than Him. Even your spouse or your love one cannot overcome His love to you...... Only if you love Him hardly. Remember..........

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar