Is love really in the air???

Assalammualaikum.... Alhamdulillah thank to AllAH for his blessing and for what ever I have or I'm now. It's been awhile since my last entry. So far I'm still in the best shape of myself. So what we all know about things that happen everyday? Are we really walking towards light or other way round? Well I'm sure that most of you'll be confused with what I'm about to write.

Do you know what 14 February means? Does it marks anything special? Does it leave anything to you? Hurm..... I'm sure that most of you guys know what is it. It's Valentine. And I'm sure that you guys had or will be receiving a lot messages about it. Either to celebrate it or to forget about it. Well everything depends on you, yourself. No one else have the power to make the choice for you. They only can show you they way. But they cannot help you walk through it.

It's something that really needs us to think about it. What is the main purpose of celebrating it? Does it gives any importance to us? The answer is within yourself. Go ask you iman. If it says no, than no is the answer. But if it says yes, then I think you might be right. I've been reading this one interesting book about how a muslim's teenager should do. It had stated there's 4 main point to be look over.

And one of it is to apply what we had understand about Islam into our daily life. So if you really understand what Islam is all about, I'm sure that you won't have anything to worry about. Because Islam is the most appropriate and the complete religion over all. It cover our daily life. From second to second. Not a single second of our life doesn't have anything to do with Islam. In fact, Islam is how we should live. Islam actually not a religion. It's actually way of life. How we should deal with everything in our life. From cradle to the grave.

So back to the point, is love really in the air? And as I've said, it's all depends on our iman. It's never been anyone or anything else. Only one thing that I want to stress here, Love is really for them who really understand it. It's not how people interpreting it. It's not how you express it. It's not how you make it wonderful. It's something that when you achieved the greatest love, you'll understand everything. So, instead of celebrating the Valentine why don't we seek for the greatest love. I'm sure you'll never regret it, for the rest of your life.


You're what you think. So think of yourself!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar