Sanah Helwah Abah....

Abah and Mama......


Assalammualaikum....

Today, 28th March 2007 mark the 46th birthday of my beloved and the only father...
Born on 28th March 1961, in Kerdau which located in Termeloh's district, Pahang. Being a father wasn't really an easy job. Since your children will have different character and things. So as today, I'm really appreciate what he has done for me for the past 21 years. Thank dad, I never know how to pay back all your deeds. The only way that I know right now is to study hard and to make you proud of me. Insyallah I'll try my best to give the best out of me.

Let me tell all of guys why my dad is so special to me. Well first of all, he's my dad for sake. Lol ;p. Second, he's the best role model for me. FYI we never have any maid in our house. Since the day my dad married my mom, they both work hard and help each other in doing house chores (since both of my parents working). Up till now, he still do the chores, even he's now a public officer in the local municipality. He always do the laundry. Well maybe that's the only thing that he knows how to do ;P. But still he do it with all of his heart. That's one thing I do admire about him. And many other things that he had done. I don't think that I should write everything here. And even more, he's a cool dad!!!

And for you my dad, as we all getting older each day, each seconds we should increase our effort to be the best. We should never surrender to this world. Love yourself and love your family. Insyallah you'll be with the men who had been promised with heaven and everything inside it. With AllAH's will...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar