What a life to live....

Well this the real world. Full of arrogant and selfish, stinky, and all other words that i shouldn't mention here (due to the type of my blog) to describe people. Why people always of themself. Why they only care their banefit rather than all other people around him/her? Even myself sometimes I think that i shouldn't do any good deeds to people because the way they act toward us. But after giving it a think, there always a cause (or even more type of excuses) to do it.

As we already read in the news, the Israelis already increasing their military activites at the Israel - Lebanon border. They already kill a lot of innocent civillian just to regain their so called "captured conscript". WTF? Who started to treat people badly? Who captured so many unarmed civillian. Who's the one that started to kidnap women, children and old people? And yet they still running free. While the other who really react after they been attack are the one who being accused of terrorism. What kind of world is this? Is this some kind of jokes?

Well, for whom didn't know what really happen you have come to the right place. Let me tell you something that will shocked you guys. The real terrorist is the Israel. They are the one who really behind everthing that happen recently and in the past. They already planned everything from the started which dated back to the birth of our prophet Muhammad PBUH. Yeah! It's true. And more shocking news that they didn't hate Islam. The truth is that they really hate who aren't Jews. For them, AllAH had given them a lot of prophets. And that makes them so BIG. Hahaha...

And apart from the war is about my life recently. Since the blog itself is about my life as a medical student, it's not fare to not tell you about it ha? Well my life recently wasn't as I expected. I flunk in the test and it really upset me. But what else can I do? The damage already done. So they only way that I can recover is to rebuild form the ashes of the damage. I don't why these things happen to me. But as I try to find the answer, I found something that really important that I always take it for granted; my religion ISLAM. ISLAM has answer to every questions. There's no single question in this world that cannot be answered.

There's being so many things happen lately. I've done a lot of terrible things. To myself, my parents, friends, my prophet and the saddest is to HIM. I've told lies. I've neglecting my studies. I've been doing bad things. And there's so many things that I cannot describe it. As for my study, I don't really revising and doing home work. I always spent most of my time doing nothing. Is this a life that I want to achieve? Is this a doctor-to-be attitude? I don't think it'll get me far. Sigh!

Back to the story, I really hope that I'll find peace. Peace from everthing that had made me far from HIM. What had made me backed HIM. And everything that lead me to the wrong path. "O AllAH, the one who created everything on this land, please help me find your light as it the brightest light in this life". I think that's all what I want to tell everyone out there. If you're in vein, don't ever turn your back from AllAH as HIM has every means to control this life. Praise HIM and don't ever let HIM down. Because the work done in HIS cause will be counted as a good deeds. All praise to AllAH, master of the universe.

p/s: I did this in english to welcome my friend from Iceland whose been reading my blog lately. Thank you for your support. next time I'll write you something interesting about Jordan. Sorry~

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar