Newbie...

Assalammualaikum.....
How's everyone been doing lately? Hope everyone enjoying life as it is. Never more never less than we should. Alhamdulillah, it has been a week since I first start my semester break. In my previous entry I've said that I don't have anything to do for my holidays. Well it seems that everything will change. I've found something to do for the rest of my holidays. It seems that my day will be bright again. Thanks to my friend who had introduced me to the magical world of photo editing.

I'm sure that everyone have heard about Photoshop before? Well it's actually a program which is created to let us edit our own pictures. The sophisticated of the script let us create a simple yet very meaningful master piece. Here I'll show you guys a few of my first try result. Hope you guys will give me some feedback about them. And if you guys have any pictures that really interesting you guys can send them to me via YM or anything means of communication ; as long as it didn't involve anything that's forbidden.

As for the song, I think I'll let you guys listen to this instrumental by Kenny G, Theme From Dying Young. I really enjoy it. Hope you guys too. Till then....


My first try using my very own pic.




WT***???

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar