Assalammualaikum and good day everyone. Today is the 9th of February. And there's only a few days left for me before starting back my daily life as a medical student. Talking about holiday, I wonder what I've been doing for the past few weeks? Did I used my holiday as it should be? Or did I really mess it with things that I shouldn't do? Hurm it seems that I cannot decide anything.

Since I cannot decide anything to write here. Yeah there's a few things happened recently in Irbid. A few of my friends from Egypt came to visit me and my friends here. I've given a talk about photoshop (hurm..... I wonder how come I'm the one who giving it??? LOL). A few girls' houses been robbed (it seems that we had to declare war with those thugs). And I'm being bored sitting on my ass idle at home....... Well I think that's all. Do I have anything else????

Owh why it must happened to me? Isn't there anyone else that deserved it? Life is so life. It's full of things but not everything are available for you. That's all..... bye XD

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar