What should I do?

Alhamdulillah, Thank to AllAH for lending me this body, this life, and the ni3mah of Iman. Because of HIM I'm still here. Because of HIM I got everything I had and lose what I used to have. Still Alhamdulillah. It's been almost 24 hours since I've finished my 1st semester for the second time (look like it still a long journey I had to take). But right now I'm bored. Don't what to do, where to go or even what to eat. Hurm.... well I guest just let the time determined what I'm gonna do.

So as I'm writing this entry right now, I still don't know what to do. So I guess I'll just write this entry and then wait for Asar prayer then do something that I've been doing for the past few months ; play (yeah it's what I do the best). And after that I don't know what else to do. So if you guys are kind enough please suggest me anything that I can do to make my life more interesting. So until I figured out something to do, I'm gonna let you guys keep listening to my BNL's song : Everything Old is New Again.

p/s: to all my friends from Egypt, Ahla Wa Sahla ila Urdun. and have a nice stay. If you guys read this article and still interested in going for mansaf, do not hesitate to inform me. and do enjoy your stay here.


what does it say?

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar