Why these things happen to me....

A new week, new entry. For the past few weeks I've been fooling around after the 1st exams. Since the 2nd exam is like 3 weeks away, I've decided to lay back for awhile. Breathing, talking, watching movies and series, and getting together with friends. And all of the 1st exam marks are out. Alhamdulillah I've passed. But still I didn't really understand why I got marks like that. It supposed to be higher (after all I'm repeating the 2nd year which I've go through last year). Guess something is missing. Some touches. Something that really dear to me (or is it someone?). Well I don't really know about,

To tell the truth, I'm really feeling lonely right now. Even with a lot friends around me, I still feel lonely. Did I miss my family back in Malaysia? I don't know. I always feel like that. So I don't think it'll count. I think I'm longing for someone to share my problems. But I don't really ready for as I'm not into that kind of friendship (for the time being). So what is it I'm longing for. Something that really makes me feel like this.

Maybe from outside people may say that I'm kinda 'tough' emotionally. But deep down inside I'm just a mere human being. Nothing about me is so special. I'm not comparing myself with others. Hey, why I'm always writing about something that I feel. Or maybe because what it has to say about this blog, THE UNTOLD STORIES??? Hah. Anyway I'm just a human.

Sometimes (but I think almost all the times), we keep asking why is something that we hoped that it'll never happened to us happened? It's something that had to do with what we had done? Or is it something that had to do with our surrounding? Well, I wish I had the answer. Yeah, I wish and I pray!! Umph. Really not in the mood. But life must go on. Either we like it or not, it's something that had been written for us since the day we were created inside our mom's womb.

Oh AllAH lend me some strength to keep me walk my destiny. Even if I'll be hurt along the way, I hope that I won't whining about it. But please guide me to right path. After all these times I've been neglecting your orders. I hope and I pray that you won't quit on me. On my family, my friends, and all of my brothers and sisters. I know something will be there for us if we follow you, still people make mistakes. Sometimes it's something that unforgiveable on people eyes yet YOU always be there. I just hope that I'll be good. And things that happened to me, In your willing I'll take it as something to remind me of who am I, peacefully~

good old days


Me and my friends in Bujairami 1999





Sending my friend off to Russia





Our first trip to J.U.S.T. So naive~





Having dinner with some Malaysian delegates

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar