Live ur Life~

Life is so full of unexpected things. I think that's why they call life. Because there won't be life without supprises. Supprises are like the spices of our life. It's somehting that I think The Creator made to make our life more interesting. Can you imagine, that you wake up everyday doing all the same stuff? It'll be lame isn't it? But imagine that you wakeup everyday full of supprises. You would like your life. Cause everyday are not the same. It has it's own pattern. So why we always keep bugging ourself thinking something that we had done. If it's something that benefit us, it's ok. But most of us (including me) sometimes bother to think about something that we had done.

Well, the supprises of life are so wonderful. But it sometimes can be so mean. So we had to think our every move. But we must remember, we always should learn from others mistakes. As there's a saying said, "Learn from others mistakes, cause we are too busy to do by ourself". Learning from mistakes is something that we should treasure. Because without mistakes we won't know the right way to do something. From mistakes we can learn a lot of things. Such as, "No one is perfect". Even the most perfect man on the earth had done some mistakes. Even the prophet Himself had done some mistakes. But remember, always take a lesson everytime we fall. Because we should never fall twice in the same place.

Life is so wonderful. But most of us too busy thinking about something that had not happen. We too busy thinking about our future and we didn't enjoy the moment that we have right now. The air that we breath. The beautiful sceneries that we had. And wonderful friendship that we had built. Well, if you feel like that stop it. Take sometimes to enjoy your life. Don't bother about others. Just think of your happiness. Be happy. Always be happy. As this comes from my personal experience. I would say that I had such a wonderful life. But I never enjoy it. I always busy, bothering myself with other stuff that I would say "rubbish". I never feel great to be myself. I never thank HIM for what I'm today. All I do is keep hoping for something better to happen to me.

Hopping for something to turn up according to our expectation is not something that good. We should happy, and enjoy our life to the fullest. Cause we never know what life had for us in the future. Maybe something very nice (as we hope), or maybe things turn out to be something that we hate the most. Well, life's too short to think about that. To worry about it. Move on. Live your life as you like (as long as the things that we do are not contradict to our syaria). The rest, live. LIVE! LIVE!!!!!


"If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?"

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar