My Everyday Hero

Happy Days 186

He doesn’t have any super power.

He doesn’t have any ultimate gadget.

Whenever I need him, he’ll be there.

He’s simply himself.

He’s my dad.

Happy belated birthday (28th of March) to my everyday hero, ABAH. Thank for everything. I’ll forever be grateful for having you. Thank you again for bringing me into this world. Without you, I won’t be here now. I can’t explain how grateful I am. Having you as my abah will always make me proud.

For all the hardship that you have gone through to raise we all. Thank you once again. There is no word to express my gratitude. For simple thank you won’t be enough.

May the years to come will make you closer to HIM. For HE is the sole purpose why were created in the first place. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for this blessing.

Happy Days 259

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar