Eid Mubarak



Eid Mubarak everyone. Jordan will be celebrating Eid a day ealier than Malaysia.
To all my friends out there, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
May all that we had gain in Ramadhan will be always with us. May the Madrasah of Ramadhan had shape us into a good muslim and may the coming years will be as interesting as this one. Hoping to meet Ramadhan again.

Here I would like to take this opportunity to pass my forgiveness to all of my friends out there. And if I had ever done anything that is wrong, please forgive me for I'm just a small guy who had nothing in this world to repay every mistakes that I've done. And last but not least, Eid Mubarak Kullu 3am Wa Entum Bi Kheir ( Eid Mubarak, May health, wealth and all the good things will happen to you).

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar