Good bye internet and friends

PokJat and Me at Nabawi Mosque, Madinah on a fine morning ;P


Assalammualaikum and good day everyone.
Alhamdulillah I just arrived from Makkah the day before yesterday. So far everything is doing great. Alhamdulillah I've recieved all the result and thank again to HIM for his blessing. Even though the result wasn't really great, but I'm glad that I made it. Nothing more to tell.

Well just to let you guys know that I won't be around the internet for awhile since I'm going to move to a new house. So thank you very much for reading this humble blog. To all friends who already in Malaysia, wishing you guys a happy holidays. Don't forget me when you guys having reunion or anything together. To all graduates, congratulations. Omedeto. I got nothing to give. But as a token of appreciation from me, I would like to dedicate to all of the again CONGRATULATION.

The following are the first Malaysian graduates of Jordan Unversity of Science and Technology (J.U.S.T):
1) Muhammad Ashraf
2) Wan Muhammad Ruzaimi
3) Hakimah
4) Julie Eilena
5) Puteri Wan Seri Bani
6) Shuhada
p/s: if there's any misspelling please forgive me.

And last but not least, to all my friends who are going to clinical year next year congratulations. Do your best. Never let anyone left behind again. Enough is enough. I pray that we all will be successful for the Ummah. And till then, wassalam....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar