Untitled


Life is so unpredictable~


Why we always longing for something that we like. And we always forget everything about what we had. And then when we meet something new, we forget about the previous? Is this life? Is this somekind of test or what? Well that's what happening to me right now. I'm not saying anything about what I'm longing just I wanna express this thing inside me. I already had something. Then suddenly I found something new. Something that I thought it might be more interesting and enjoyable than the previous one, so I chase after the new and let the old drifted away. Am I some kind of j**k or what?

Then suddenly when the thing that I' after is like far away, I'm thinking about the old one. Where it had been. How is it. Is it still good or what. Then I realize that I missed it. And I also wish that I don't the thing that I'm after. After a few seconds, the new thing just there at my door. Then I'll forget about the old. And that thing happening to me almost every minute and everyday of my life. Yet I realize that nothing will last forever. Not even the strongest thing in the universe.

I've been praying every days and nights for AllAH to guide me through this. And I believe that HE'll answer my pray. Maybe he didn't feel like giving right now. I don't know. Maybe it's somekind of how HE answer my pray. And probably I'm the only one who didn't realize it. I'm not whining about it. Just it gives me a creep. Or what can I say that it gives me this feeling. Somekind of feeling that I should do something about. And here I'm don't know what to do. i don't even know if I'm writing this a good thing. All I can say that people probably always like this. When they found something new and interest them, they will leave what he had and go for the new thing. I just hope that I can really choose the right one.

Like what always happening in the medical field. When the scientist found a new drug, the doctors they always turn their head to the new drug. Even sometimes, the old one is more potent than the new. Like someone who had a PS2 and then come PS3. He would chase after PS3 and left the PS2 behind. And not to forget about guys chasing after girls. When they already had one, then they saw a new one they will chase after them. And yet, nothing last forever. Yeah nothing last forever. Still people are doing it. Are we lost?

Are we lost in this world? Or it just a glitch of life? Well it's never a glitch. Nothing in HIS doing is a glitch. Not a single thing. I've heard people saying that beautiful things are actually the accident of creation. For example like dimple. People say it is nice to have dimple on our face. It makes our face look radiant and shining. Yet, it is actually a lost of some muscle which are use to move your skin. Then what is this? What are we doing here? Please enlighten me through this dark phase.

"Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn't spend half our time wishing."

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar