Assalammualaikum... Alahmdulillah thank to AllAH The All Mighty that had given me yet another day to go through. Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is something that we still don't know. But today, today is something that surely full of suprises and events. Still it's something unique. Something that neither we nor other people will know what'll happen to us. So what a Malay wisdom words used to say, "Sediakan payung sebelum hujan" which means always be prepared with anything that may come. There's nothing much happened for the last few weeks. The only major things is PERMAI Annual General Meeting in which I had been selected (or voted by the members to become Secretary General). And I think that's all.

And to Ninah, I'm really sorry for not being able to complete the Tag u sent to me. Maybe I'll try to do it after I've finished my Immunology test which will be held on this Tuesday. Well this is one subject that I have 'thing' about it. Since I cannot afford another failure, I'll try my best to beat it. May AllAH help me in this journey. To everyone else, who had started their summer holidays enjoy your holiday. And to those who had to attend summer classes, be patient cause eveything happen with a reason. And the reason is something that we had to figure out ourself.

Last but not least, to those who read this blog I really appreciated your visit and thak you very much for all the support you guys had given. Maybe I cannot return the favour now, but InsyAllah someday if I were give the opportunity I'll do my best.

And a special note to the Pengantin-to-be, may your marriage is something that will make you guys a better person. And do show people here and in Malaysia that marriage is not something that will ruin your life. Instead, it's something that will make people stronger and better. But remember, you can achieved all the fore mentioned things if you do it through Islamic ways. Islam is not just a religion, actually it's something that had to do with our everyday life.

Till then, wassalam...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar