Tagged by Hata @ Irbid

Been tagged by other is not something that easy. Yet it still interesting to do coz it really challenge your skills and also your thinking. Mmmm, I've been tagged by Hata about weird things of me. Mmmmm what should I say, maybe I'm a weird person. As far as I've been thinking, I only got two things that are weird about me compare to others.

1) Love something that hard to get to

Well I don't really know how to say this. But as the tittle say, I love something hard. Do you think so? Well as for me, I really like somethiing hard to get to. Like people, stuffs and so on. About people, well I think I like to know people who are not so social-type. What I mean is that someone that doesn't really good at social skills. Always they are hard to get to. I just like doing that. I don't know why. And also I also looking for someone who is so hard to get close to be my friends. The harder the challange, I'll be more interested in that person. Huhu~ About stuffs? Hard to get means that they need me to do extra effort to got it.

2) Always do something on the very last minute

I do think this is a weird part of me. Well, most of my friends they like to do things as early as they can for me last minutes is really something. I don't know why but it really gives me a satisfaction when it's done. As for example when I'm preparing myself for the final, I don't usually read early not because I don't have time. But it's actually because I just like to do it. (Actually it's not something that everyone really want to do since examination is everything?). As for other things, like functions or anything I really do things at the very last moment. Hehe~

3) I don't know what I'm talking about

Sometimes it really come to me that I don't really know what I'm talking about. It happens almost everytime I was chatting with friends. And always they are complaining about this thing. I cannot be helped Sorry guys ;P (And sometimes I don't really understand what I'm trying to tell when I'm writting entries in this blog).

Well that's all that I can think of for now. If there's anything that make me weird around you guys, do tell me. Just wanna know about myself. As there is a saying (and again I forgot who said it), "If you really want to know about yourself, don't ask your friends as they will always tell things that wasn't real. But your enemy will tell you every weakness in you. So with that you can improve yourself". So to all my "enemies" out there, please help me in knowing myself.

And lately I'm very fond to arts. I really don't know why. Especially when it comes to photograph. There got to be some explaination on this. Why its happening to me!!!!

So despite of all of these weird things, it doesn't make me a weird person don't they? Hehe~ Okies, I think thats all for now. Got to get back to my notes since tomorrow I got discussion (and I haven't done anything yet. hehe~). May everything that I do, it will always lead me to HIM. As for HIM, I hope that all my doings are dedicated.

"What doesn't kill you, it will makes you stronger"



This is something that I enjoy doing recently. Don't know why and don't want to be ask why.



My university. The entrance.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar