Assalammualaikum.



Alhamdulillah, once again I made it. I'm able to update this blog. LOL.
After awhile with nothing to write here I am once again to write something into this blog. I just finished my midterm exam on GIT (gastrointestinal tract system). And the result is out. And again, I failed to do my best (and this time I'm pretty sure of it).
No more excuses should be given. Time and space had been given. Yet I failed to utilize them to the fullest. I don't know what to say anymore. The only thing that I can do right now is study harder, pray and do my best in the coming system and the final. May Allah guide me through my way.

Recently, my friend had launched a portal for PERMAI (and you can visit them through this link). And he made me one of them admin. I don't know why but I really enjoy working them. It's really interesting. Because there's a lot of things that we can play around. Not to mention some of them really cool. I've been dreaming about this portal since I was in high school. But my laziness caused me to forget this thing since it needs you to really understand all the script running. Yet my friend made it. Cheers for Arep! Yeay!

As for this coming month, PERMAI will held Eid Adha celebration. And insyallah this year I'm going to join. Well there's nothing more to say. Just to all my friends who are on holidays right now, don't forget us. To those having exams coming, keep studying like there's no tomorrow. And for those who had graduated and now on training, hurm.... what should I say; we already choose this path. There's no turning back now. It's now or never.

Till next time. Wassalam....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar