happy Birthday to.....

Birthday celebration is a once a year celebration for almost every people (except if they do celebate their friends', parents' or even their special friends). Well this month of every year, I'll be celebrating 3 most special people in my life.
They are:

         My mum   14th August
         Amirul Akram (my second brother)   20th August
         Hafizul Jamil (my youngest brother)   23rd August

Well they are the person I will always love in life. Anyway may you guys will have a great year and a great year to come. As I won't be able to go home at that time, I will call you guys on that day. May you guys have a great celebration. And please do remember that as our age increasing, our life will closing to it's end. So always pray to AllAH that if we die today, we will be put in the group of people that AllAH had promised to protect in the end.

So here again i would like to wish all of you a happy birthday. May AllAh bless you guys.

From,
kHer

post-script: and also happy birthday to who ever celebrate their birthday on this month. may happiness and prosperity will always be with you guys. sorry cause i can't get all of you presents. but may this dua will accompany you guys. thank you for being my friend.


Mom and dad at Alamanda, Putrajaya



From left: Hafiz, Amir

0 comments:

 
Copyright © CHRONICLEofanwar